Stuck for ideas these winter holidays? Jetty Road, Glenelg has your holiday activities covered!
Grab your winter coat and round up your gang because these July school holidays, activities within Glenelg are endless from ice skating at the Alpine Winter Festival, spoiling your little one to a movie at Event Cinemas, Glenelg or re-stocking the winter wardrobe at one of our many retail stores.
With so much on offer, an action-packed July holiday beckons this winter! Be sure to do some or all of the below activities:
Bringing the foreshore to life is the Alpine Winter Festival where you will experience beachfront open-air ice-skating, fire pits, STORM lighting and sound installation, winter markets, and live music.
- Lego workshops will be at the Alpine Winter Festival where Bricks4Kidz have teamed up to host a series of themed LEGO workshops.
- Event Cinemas, Glenelg are screening a bundle of kids' movies such as Little Vampire, In the Heights and Spirit Untamed.
- Let the kids run free at this dangerously fun hotspot, The Beachouse, with heated waterslides, upgraded mini-golf, arcade games and more.
- Kids can discover pasts as well as passions at The Bay Discovery Centre Museum where your little ones can meander through the museum and even find old Magic Mountain rides or learn about the famous 'red rattler' trams.
- Experience virtual reality in its ultimate potential at VR Zone Play right here in Glenelg!
- The kids and teens will love shopping at Ghanda and Extreme Boardriders, with a great range of boho, surfwear, trackies, and hoodies. Find more fashion and accessories for youth at Sportsgirl, Wanderlust Soul, Attitudes, and Sportspower.
- Grab a mouth-watering burger or salty fries at Lord of The Fries or freshen up at Boost Juice, deciding on a signature juice is near impossible! Other stops include Doughballs, Bottega Gelateria, Mr. Potato followed by a delicious hot chocolate at Bracegirdle's, always a kids preference!
- Back this winter are the ever-popular Moseley Igloos. Round up your team and jump in an igloo for exclusive food, a fireplace, and room for the whole family. Sessions are still available for booking.