Hit the rink and skate the night away with hits from the 80s and 90s
Hit the rink and skate the night away with hits from the 80's and 90's
- Friday 8 July at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- ice skating
- Youth, Adults
- Book online:
- Visit online booking website
Events TeamCity of Holdfast Bay
- Saturday 9th July 2022 at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday 9th July 2022 at 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- Friday 15th July 2022 at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday 15th July 2022 at 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday 16th July 2022 at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday 16th July 2022 at 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- Friday 22nd July 2022 at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday 22nd July 2022 at 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday 23rd July 2022 at 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday 23rd July 2022 at 8:30pm - 9:30pm
Warm winter clothing: socks, gloves, scarves and a change of clothes for those not technically skilled at gliding across the ice.
NOTE: You may BYO skates however admission costs still apply
By public transport
Catch the City-Glenelg tram, which stops right in Moseley Square, in front of the ice rink. Alternatively, catch one of the several buses that stop in Moseley Street, right next to Moseley Square (J1, 110, 600, 265, 190, 135 and 167 buses).
By car - Free parking options
Park free at Glenelg Oval (on non-match days) and catch the tram, free, to Moseley Square and back.
Park free on Anzac Highway (centre strip) and walk to Moseley Square.
Seek a free 2P or 3P parking space in Glenelg’s side streets.
By car - Paid parking options
Park in a ticketed outdoor space in Dunbar Tce, Elizabeth St or Colley Tce; or undercover in the Beachouse or The Grand car parks.
Ride your bicycle safely along the Mike Turtur Bikeway, stretching all the way from the city to Glenelg.